By Cydni Richardson
Did you miss our previous blog BE MY SUMMER GLOW: Skincare Tips for Glowing Skin During the Summer Season? If you did, click the link here to read it.
Welcome to the Bubbles of Nature blog by RICH Soaps. Join us as we dive into the world of natural products and their incredible benefits for your skin. We’ll be sharing insightful tips, advice, and of course we will be providing you with expansive details on our handpicked selection of natural products that will help revolutionize your skin and your skincare routine. Let RICH Soaps be your trusted companion on this journey towards clear and healthy skin.
It’s National Cleanse Your Skin Week! A week filled with self-care where the magic of clean and healthy skin takes the center stage. Achieve the magic of clean skin as we share some amazing tips and tricks to have you feeling so fresh & so clean like Outkast in the year 2000. With the wisdom of dermatologists and the excitement of a rejuvenating skin care ritual, we invite you to join us in celebrating this week of self-love and skincare wonders. Discover how to tailor your skincare to your unique skin type and embrace the magic of lean, healthy and glowing skin! It’s time to reveal your inner glow like never before!
The Art of Cleansing - Finding Your Perfect Frequency
Cleansing is the foundation of any skincare routine but the question remains, how often should you cleanse your skin? There have been many debates on this topic, from showering once a week is enough to frequently cleaning your skin is the path to perfection. But how do we know which debate is true? The answer lies in understanding your skin type, your skin’s unique needs based on its type and your journey towards self-care and self-discovery.
- Oily Skin: For those with oily skin, cleansing twice a day is usually recommended. The key lies in understanding the unique nature of oily skin, where overactive sebaceous glands produce excess sebum, making your skin prone to clogged pores, pesky breakouts, and a never-ending shine. Regular cleansing becomes an essential ritual to keep the skin clean and clear. By cleansing once in the morning and once in the evening, you clear away the accumulated oil, dirt and impurities that lurk on your skin’s surface saying goodbye to potential acne-causing bacteria. Incorporate twice-daily cleansings in your skincare routine and witness the transformation as your complexion glows from within.
- Dry Skin: If you have dry skin, consider a gentle cleansing once a day, but preferably in the evening to remove impurities and make-up. Dealing with dry skin can be a very delicate task as the importance of preserving the natural oils in your skin becomes extremely important. By cleaning your face in the evening, you can unwind from the day’s grime and stress and prepare your skin for a night of rejuvenation. If you have dry skin it’s important to remember to avoid over-cleansing your skin unless you want to deal with irritated skin and dry skin patches. Allow your evenings to be a moment of surrender and tranquility by gently washing your skin once a day and discover how paying attention to your skin’s needs adds a touch of radiance to your skincare routine, revealing that glow that lies within!
- Combination Skin: Combination skin benefits from a more balanced approach. If you have combination skin, your skin reveals dual personalities, with each personality deserving of individual attention. The T-Zone, (the area in the middle of your face that includes the forehead, nose and chin) is where the skin usually has more oil than the rest of the face. If you have an oily T-Zone, this usually calls for gentle management to keep that never-ending shine at bay. Similar to those with oily skin, it’s essential for you to incorporate cleaning your skin with a gentle-cleanser twice a day, preferably in the morning and the afternoon to liberate your skin from accumulated oils and impurities. However, when it comes to the rest of your face, it craves a different touch - one that showers it with hydration, preserving your suppleness and glow. By engaging in this game of balance you can unravel the true glow of your combination skin.
- Sensitive Skin: For sensitive skin a gentle approach is the ultimate key to clean and clear skin. This skin type begins with the careful selection of skincare products, ensuring they are mild, and fragrance-free as harsh ingredients can invoke skin irritations and discomfort. In order to illuminate your glow from within as it was meant to be, sensitive skin requires a cleansing once-a-day. This ensures your skin remains free from any redness and itchiness that is often experienced by those with sensitive skin. As you experience the soothing effects of a mild cleanser on your sensitive skin, you will notice a transformation in your skin, leaving your skin glowing with a newfound sense of comfort.
- Normal Skin: Were you blessed with normal skin? As you continue on your journey toward skincare, a world of endless possibilities is available for you. Because of your normal skin, your skin is naturally balanced, neither too dry, nor too oily, paving the way for true glowing skin. With normal skin you have the freedom to choose as your skin allows you the opportunity to cleanse twice-a-day with a cleanser that best suits your soul and your journey towards your selfcare routine. By cleansing your skin twice a day your skin will continue to radiate with a pure, untamed glow leaving your skin clean and clear.
As the curtains draw to a close on National Cleansing Week, we invite you to allow the magic of tailored skin care routines to illuminate your journey of self-care and self-discovery. Embrace the transformative power of clean, healthy, and glowing skin for every day is an invitation for you to reveal your inner glow like never before!
Shop our natural soap bars to begin your natural skincare journey where each product is designed with natural ingredients that work in harmony with your skin. Whether you are looking to hydrate, purify, balance, or revitalize your skin RICH Soaps has the perfect solution for you. Unsure of which soap bar is right for you? Take our FREE Skincare Quiz for your very own personalized recommendation.
Stay tuned for our upcoming blog posts every Sunday at 3:00 PM CT!
🎶Song of the Day: So Fresh & So Clean by Outkast 🎵